You are viewing this site on an outdated browser. Please upgrade now to view this site correctly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions on using the WDC notwhalefood site. This information is for your protection as well as ours.
The terms ‘Whale and Dolphin Conservation’, ‘WDC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Brookfield House, 38 St Paul Street, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1LJ. Our company registration number is 2737421 and registered charity number is 1014705. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website and your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use this website. You affirm your assent to the terms of this Agreement every time you access any part of the Site or make use of any of the Content. The following clauses cover a number of situations that WDC has encountered over the years and are therefore here to protect the Society and your donated monies from those who are a little less scrupulous than we would all like them to be.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SOCIAL MEDIA HOUSE RULES
WDC welcomes and encourages open discussion on our social media sites – including but not limited to our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channels.
We are aware that some subject matter (dolphin hunts, whale slaughter, captivity etc) does elicit very passionate feelings and some extreme views. However, please refrain from using sexist, or racist comments, profanities, or threats of a violent nature. Anyone doing so will be warned and their comments may be deleted.
Remember, once you post something online, it’s there for hundreds of thousands to see, so please be thoughtful about your comments.
We make every reasonable effort to monitor participation to ensure that conversations remain ‘on topic’ and are courteous. However, our capacity to monitor all comments is limited and there may be occasions when comments might slip our attention, and we apologise in advance if this does happen.
Should you have any concerns regarding WDC and would like to make a complaint, please contact us on 01249 449500